Monday, November 10, 2003

Gentle kindness makes me sappy

I just woke up, after a not-so-restful night..
but at least I know WHY it wasn't peaceful..
got to thinking about someone's gentle kindness..
experienced an overwhelming need for his presence..
it's not a "I love you so much, it hurts" type of thing..
true love may not be for me, though other forms may be..
call me sappy or over-sentimental or what you will..
I'm missing him even though we're keeping in touch!
suffice to say he's a sweetheart, and I'd love to meet him..
no second thoughts or self-doubt here, for once ;)
if that happened, I'd hug him tightly for some time..
right now, any contact is good.. I'm not sad, I'm happy!
there's no stramash at all with us.. memories are positive!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home