Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Eternal update entries and the black art of templates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIMMY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was great knowing you at church years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM.. I hope you have a terrific one today! :) It has been awesome knowing you at church.. thanks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been good getting to know you.. interesting coincidence that your birthday is the same day as Tim's.

I've just been re-reading old "eternal update" entries..
tripping down memory lane could be a good thing..
my credit for helping Spoz with the black art of templates..
various discussions with friends about stuff..
humor-laden chats, with gentle kindness thrown in..
how to beat the Xmas rush.. a tile being an abstract gift..
the support of my true understanding friends..
ah yes, this has been such a refresher for me..
last night's talks helped, as well.. cheers to all of you! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home