Sunday, November 09, 2003

Times with Eric H. and Arthur

I called Eric H. just now to see if he was still up for a movie..
he does still want to see Scary Movie 3..
the 3:30 showing at Richmond Centre suits us just fine..
told him where my place was.. being there at 2:45 is good..
should be doable even if I do go to Linda's memorial service..
hopefully, things end in a timely fashion there..


also called Jon to update him on what went on today..
he thought Vanessa would appreciate his joke..
maybe she did, I don't know.. I'll tell her about it..
told me that he wouldn't be there on Friday night..
I can see it now: more weird times with Eric M. :)


checked my email earlier tonight, and found a great one..
Arthur's been thinking of me sweetly and sends warm hugs..
it's good to know he's still out there, and keeping in touch..
asked how I was, and if anything was new with me..
(definitely updated him on the past week.. I trust him)
if he gets the Internet soon, that'll be excellent..
still hopes to get away from everything there and start anew..
my wishes are warmly felt / appreciated / accepted..
we feel the same way about tangible reminders of people..
what with the prevalent pictures of anybody doing anything..
computers definitely don't feel real enough!

he and I might also have to get new pics done for the other..
I'd say that wouldn't exactly be a bad experience ;)
gave me his address and phone number just so I have it..
asked out of curiosity whether I had a cell phone.. nope!
misses chatting with me, plus our ideas and theories..
and seeing ideas / perspectives from a different point of view..
(I miss all that, plus the humorous banter between us)

he hopes everything's okay with me now..
hasn't seen me on Yahoo in a bit, and I guess he worries..
sweet of him to be concerned.. I did reassure him, of course!
(if there WAS something amiss, I'd find a way to let him know..
I definitely wouldn't want him to worry overmuch..)
I'm glad that we'll both be keeping in touch more..
we can't wait to hear from the other / finally see the other..
these weekly emails are definitely highlight material for me :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home