Saturday, November 08, 2003

YM Beta memory dragon!

right now, I'm on YM Beta talking to lel..
the last time I was on this, it was early September..
and I was talking to.. someone else.. (among others)
yup, I'm getting maudlin and all that again..
I can't help the memories and the thought undercurrent..
remembering slightly happier times and emotions..
suppose they'll always be in my brain somewhere :P

he did reply to a thread I'd posted somewhere..
called me "sweetie".. condescending / patronizing?
(I would certainly take it as such, especially now)
I definitely don't believe it's a wish to reconcile, either!
a reply is just that, and I'm not assigning hidden meanings..

time and additional supplication could be what's needed..
but if I don't want to jump emotional hoops, then I won't..
at any rate, I'm not going to say anything about it..
not like I've been talking to him anyhow! (email, PM, etc.)
no, I'm not ready to do that little dance again..
I've definitely done all I could do, so no more for now!


I just talked to my sister via MSN as well..
our mom thinks it's ICQ / email, which isn't the case..
"Glowing Dragon Flame" isn't her nickname, it's MINE!
had to tell Steph about Eunice and Eddie's breakup..
that way, she won't make things awkward in December..
she also forgot the time of the monthly Communion service..
(whether she had it last week, or will have it tomorrow)
I'll definitely say hi to everyone at church for her!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home