Thursday, November 06, 2003

Liquids, Roma, Albion waits, names

I've been drinking a lot of liquids over the past few hours..
fruit juices, soup, milk, pop, water.. all the good stuff..
no idea if this is normal, since I almost never do this..
suppose it's a good thing I won't be dehydrated :P

should I go to the Pacific Cinametheque tonight?
just because there's a film on the Roma that Kal mentioned?
I have absolutely no idea.. I don't go out in the dark much..
guess I could call Jon to see what he's up to..
of course, I have no idea when the whole thing will end..
knowing me, I probably won't go anywhere..
but at least I'll have thought about it, no? ;)

an 11-sailing wait for the Albion ferry now..
I've never seen or heard about that before..
must be the problems with the Port Mann Bridge..
I'm glad I don't take the ferry to get anywhere!

a tomato smiley and an evil smiley with a certain name..
I did it for laughs, and definitely not revenge..
besides, it was to forestall any unsettling I'd feel..
you know, if someone else used that name in the game..
(might not have been likely, but pre-empting it is good)
suppose it could be seen as immature or not thought-out..
but I prefer my take on it as an indicator of complex feelings..
resolution and closure could be forthcoming, or not..
trying to learn something, through all the blunders I make..
it's not like we'll say anything to each other anyhow..
doesn't look like anyone's said anything..
(although the tomato smiley didn't work.. can't edit now)
that name's now been done by someone else.. phew!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home