Friday, November 07, 2003

JimSox5 still likes me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANCES.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was great knowing you at church all those years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was neat knowing you at school.

had a good conversation with Yazmine..
cancer's a common thread, unfortunately..
we expect certain responses from people in situations..
when we don't get them, we're likely to go ballistic..
it's like recent events.. certain expectations aren't met..
then you do out-of-character things and go nuts..
she and I will meet tomorrow for the afternoon..
hopefully, she doesn't get lost heading to the mall..
definitely a good thing to have close friends :)


JimSox said I was high on his list of fave people..
that was sweet, and I told him so in thanks..
he doubts if people will hold grudges now.. I hope not!
it's not like he knows me personally or anything..
but my actions seemed out-of-character.. no big deal..
says he can't imagine people not liking me.. (birthday lady)
unfortunately enough, those people are out there!
(everyone has people who dislike them, I know)
nothing I can do about those events now.. ah well :P

also had an amusing conversation with my brother..
his cell phone time is precious.. (well, no.. not really)
he shouldn't be calling me "booty" all the time! ;)
I have no idea what Eric is doing tomorrow..
singing practice for As The Deer in Japanese? oh my..
but at any rate, I'll bus there after meeting Yazmine..
we should all be there at some point or other..
since these things generally end early, we'll hang out..
should have a ride home unless something happens..
seeing my friends will certainly be a good thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home