Thursday, November 06, 2003

Kisses and affectionate acts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARGARET.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been great knowing you at church.

why am I thinking of kisses and affectionate acts now?
wish I knew the reason behind my brain's thoughts..
it's too late to mend what's happened, if I should want to..
(honestly, I'm not too sure how I feel about that)
of course, fantasies are all very well and good..
but I kinda doubt I'd ever make them reality at all..
especially not with certain people that I know..
I wish certain memories wouldn't flood my headspace..
probably I shouldn't fash about it, and let it ride..

all right, so I did think of these things before THAT..
I do have other outlets and vents for it..
I'm not desolate or alone by any means..
and that whole thing did leave me feeling a bit weirded out..
still, I'd like to have someone to be affectionate with..
(no, not necessarily you who may be reading this :P)
oh well, it's too late for me to have that going on..
I'll just have to look forward to what I "owe" a friend ;)
that, or focus on less intense forms of it that I enjoy..
it's a good thing he doesn't really shock that easily..
only because I'm talking to him about it now..
(NOT about being affectionate with him, so there!)

that's it from me for now.. over and out, as they say..
I bet you're all happy and relieved.. if not, tune in next time..
I'm sure the above was a little too much information..
if it wasn't, there's something seriously wrong with you ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home