Saturday, November 08, 2003

Stupid names

Spoz's influence over these entries is almost scary ;)
but it's all good.. at least it's positive, and not negative!
he was writing about really funny idiotic names..
that made me think of the sillier ones I've heard of..
I wish I had time and memory enough to list them all..
here's a very short list for your enjoyment anyhow:


Abolena Sweat
Saddam Deng SARS
Curry
Chicago
Downy
Weyekin-Ilp-Ilp
Western-Li
Cash Money
Precious Angel
Immaculate Conception
Safety First
July First
Strawberry Commode
Mary Christmas
Crystal Shanda Lear
Autumn Leaf Wood (a girl who went to my high school)
Candy Disch
Heidi Ho
Ida Ho (I heard this name paged at the mall)
Ivan Ho
Harry Dick
Rich Money
Dick Kochs
Jack Wang (Jon and Eric's old high school classmate)
Catherine, Elizabeth, Hannah, Sarah, Nicole, etc. for BOYS
Christopher, Kyle, Neil, Scott, Sean, James, etc. for GIRLS


I'm sure you get the idea by now.. yeeeesh!
possibly more to come later.. don't count on it, though!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home