Sunday, November 16, 2003

November Bubble Tea Tally / Baptism / Hey, stranger!

here's the monthly bubble tea tally..
and I've had only one this month..
would have been two had I ordered some from Daimasu..
instead, I ordered a wimpy red bean cooler thing..
(even Eric was wondering why I didn't order BBT.. don't ask!)

MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (1)

passionfruit @ Bubble Boy [Sunday, Nov. 16]


church was all right today, but it was SO rainy!
Adela, Danielle, Sabrina, and Sheena are getting baptized..
we're all very excited for them, and will be there next week..
talked to a few of my friends as per the usual..
later on, I got to spend time with Jon and Eric in the car..
that's always an excellent thing, and I like it..
also got a very nice email from Arthur..
it's good to know that I'm never alone, y'know?
bugged my sister for a while on MSN about stuff..
even said hi to G when he was on.. "hey stranger" is right ;)
so things are going to be perfectly fine for now.. woohoo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home