Friday, November 14, 2003

New Subwoofer forums, Wolfie's Christmas card

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELIA.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been very cool knowing you and serving with you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINNIE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) You've been encouraging all these years.

just checked the Spoz-meister's writings..
he says there's a new Subwoofer forum out there..
(that'll get me going, and he knows it too :P)
unfortunately, the link's busted or something..
I'll have to tell him about that sometime today, too..
heck, I have to turn on ICQ anyways..
or maybe I'll just email him because it's faster..
the reason I must run ICQ / email? this is why:

I also just checked my snail mail when I got up at 12..
(going to bed at 3:45 and up at noon.. sounds fun ;) )
found a Christmas card (already!) from New Zealand..
of course, this particular person's really busy..
it's all good, though.. this experience won't be like the last ;)
handmade card and all.. looks very nice indeed..
so if she's reading this: big cheers to Wolfie! :)
and even if she's not, I definitely do appreciate this one..
hope you don't mind getting a card back sometime ;)

and now that I think about it a while..
I know why the Subwoofer Forum link isn't working..
(as of now, my link above is correct.. his link's wrong)
I'll give Spoz my suggestions and see what happens..
if you want people to go to your site and all..
you'll definitely want the link fixed and dandy! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home