Thursday, November 13, 2003

Surprise buzzes from Arthur

got a surprise buzz from a special person at around 6:40..
couldn't stay long, but just thought he'd say hello..
send warm thoughts into the bargain, too.. (those help)
just thought he'd let me know someone's thinking of me :)
hoped all was well, and he'd be emailing me soon..

quite sweet of him to do that, as I'd not seen him on in a bit..
definitely good to know, and it sure cheered me up..
is it going to be another one of THOSE nights? ;)
who knows, but it's going to be all good indeed..
now, if I could just tell Corey my mind's not in the gutter..

(he says it's okay if HIS is there all the time.. uh-huh :P
what if mine is? okay, so it's not.. but it COULD be.. ;) )
contagious temperamental computer problems? fie on them!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home