Saturday, November 15, 2003

Mailing list promos cheer me up?! Wow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL.. I hope you have a really terrific one today! :) I still remember when you got mono and missed a lot of school.. plus your "NO HOPE" agenda.

I finally finished the latest birthday project last night..
also tweaked the blog slightly, as in very minor changes..
got rid of a few specific rogue references, as well..
it's definitely a good feeling to be done with that..
more thankful than ever for a certain set of circumstances ;)
at least nobody bugged me last night when I was busy..
though sometimes I admit I miss people buzzing me..
not when I'm hog-wild busy, unless you're certain people!

got good email today.. Spoz does cheer me up..
even the mailing list promo does that.. go figure ;)
yup, I shall definitely go to the forum more often..
so if he's reading this: be very afraid.. MWHAHAHAHA.. ;)
I may be someone who pays lunatic attention to detail..
but I'm your hamsterette with weird font issues ;)
(well, not "yours" in any sort of intense way..
I'm just running with the joke here, so don't kill me!)

good to know he fixed the link.. "cheers," indeed..
and "cheers to the hamster for spotting this one" :D
guess I'll see everyone around various Net haunts, haha ;)
or if you're lucky enough to know me in real life..
I might see you around in various places also, of course ;)
(is anyone I know in real life still reading this?
perhaps not, since I changed the link some time ago..
whoops.. I should tell them about it this weekend..
more promo is definitely an excellent thing! ;) )

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home