Sunday, November 16, 2003

Laughs and bonding make you content! / Foul and offensive band names

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERESA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was cool knowing you all those years.

I should stop missing people.. I don't like that feeling..
those perceived opinions are not really mine at all..
nobody's going to believe me on it, anyhow.. so why try?
oh well, at least Jon's bringing me some bubble tea..
that should cheer me up at least momentarily ;)
definitely looking forward to the Sunday stuff, as well..
should I expect a certain email or not? I don't know..
it'll be great if it shows up in my box.. if not, that's life!
my time with friends will certainly be treasured..
creating new memories, laughs, and bonding..
that's the ticket to a content life, kiddies.. don't forget!


I should stop missing certain people, because there's nothing I can do about the situation now.. I don't really subscribe to the feelings I claimed to have, but no one will believe me.

At least Jon is bringing me bubble tea.. that ought to cheer me up for a while. :)

Speaking of things that cheer me up, I just got cheers for going nuts on the Subwoofer forums. They definitely do need people to "seed" them, and getting the rants going would be a good thing. ;) Hey, Spoz knows it's what I do.. and it's cool forevermore.

Also got credit this morning: "cheers to the hamster for spotting this one.. I got me Subwoofer Forums link wrong.. rant away ;)" That did indeed make me feel better.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, or later today.. it should definitely be interesting stuff. ;)


A selection of foul and offensive band names, courtesy of Spoz's recent cell phone collection and March 17.2006 blog post. (yes, this is quite an edit, but shut up! :P)


VAGINA HAGGIS
GOLDEN SHOWER BUNNIES
MAGGIE'S THATCH
SUCKING OFF MY DOG
CHRISTMAS RAPE
THE CUNT PUNCHES
MASTURBATING NUNS
LICK INFANT
ANAL CORPSE
BLENDER FULL OF PUPPIES
SPHINCTER PUPPETS
THROBBING GOAT

I dare any of you monkeys to try THESE out for your new band!

Note: If you can suggest worse (and I know how fucked up some of YOU readers are), then feel free to leave a comment. (I can't guarantee I won't delete it, though.. they may quite likely offend ME.. HAHAHA!)

(posted in LJ and GJ on Mar. 26, 2006)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home