Sunday, November 09, 2003

Deleting things and foils

Eric's not with us this morning.. no foil to be had..
oh well, I borrowed one of Jon's books to get through it..
my mom's question to me this morning at breakfast:
"are you seriously praying for a boyfriend?"
um.. what the heck sort of question is that one? aiya..
also briefly had a spot in my dream where I was IM'ing..
yes, with a certain person.. I hope it doesn't show up again..
(the probable trigger for that one would be last night..
had to delete a certain LJ entry which was still there..
despite my best efforts at deletion last month.. it's gone now!)
Uncle Reuben and Auntie Christine showed up in my dream, too..
it's funny, since I haven't seen or thought of them in months..
oh well.. good influences do counteract the other ones! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home