Wednesday, July 16, 2003

My email address is too complicated for my mom... hahahahaha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORDIA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been interesting to know you at church.. don't cry when we're around you, please. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONALI.. I hope you have a good one today! :) French class was certainly fun with you in it.

my mom thinks I should change my email address..
she says it's too hard to type out / remember..
as if I would EVER change my email address for HER..
I mean, what's so complicated about "flamsterette_x" ?
might be initially hard to get your head around..
but if you really want to email me, SAVE the address!

this could be related to what she told me last year..
"if I have a weird email address, the terrorists will get us!"
(she's had all these misadventures with attempts at email)
needless to say, my siblings and I laughed at that..
and at least we don't have to check her email anymore ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home