Saturday, July 12, 2003

Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal Demeter cologne sprays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEREK.. I hope you have a good one today! :) Knowing you all these years has been cool.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been good getting to know you through the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) It's been great knowing you!

I had a great time out yesterday with Yazmine..
neat aromatherapy-ish shop (STAR FIRE) @ Horseshoe Bay..
they had all these different neat kinds of things..
like weird cologne sprays from the Demeter Fragrance Library..
(which were $26 for a 30 mL bottle.. is that normal cost?)
some of them (like "dirt") have even apparently won awards..
get a load of these weird scents:

sweet orange
creme brulee
sugar cookie
sweet pea
thunderstorm
tangerine
dulce de leche (chocolate and caramel, I think)
dirt (yeah, I can REALLY see that one as relaxing.. NOT!)
ginger ale
bamboo
lime
vetiver (whatever the heck THAT is.. a kind of grass?!)
lavender
Sex on the Beach (like the drink, I presume)
grass
mint julep (another drink, I'm guessing)
ocean
gingerbread
brownie
chocolate mint
gin and tonic (yet another drink, I believe)
black pepper
leather
riding crop (no idea what this one smells like)
lily of the valley
martini
tomato

the ferry terminal was pretty neat and all..
(though getting there involved a 20-minute wait for the bus, and a bus ride that was at least 45 minutes long.. going back, we were so lucky to grab the bus just as it was about to leave)
later on, Yazmine and I went back into town..
we went to Pacific Centre Mall, and walked around..
she spent more money than I did during the day..
but I ate stuff faster than she did ;)

after that, she left.. so I hung out at Chapters for a bit..
I didn't buy anything, which might be a surprise..
(a non-inky word-search book was tempting, though..
maybe I'll have to get that next time or something)

my day still wasn't done, as I went to church to chill..
(or rather, sweat.. it was SO warm in the basement..)
talked to a bunch of my friends about various things..
Hon wanted us all to go to Red Robin's, so we went..
had a great time with my friends there, as well..

so all in all, a good day.. (if a little tiring)
Jon drove me home at around 1 AM..
(heard a lot about the Kobe Bryant thing on Team 1040)
praise be, my email finally was accessible..
I had 70 messages, of which I read only two..
(spam, SDMB mailer, actual email, jokes, newsletters.. it was the usual random assorted mix, really)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home