Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Awoken rudely from a nap!

currently, I am not in an amused mood..
I went for a nap, and was awoken rudely..
turns out my sister came to my place early..
(without telling me, of course.. why would she?)
since she couldn't get me to answer the phone..
(as usual, I had the ringer off.. no noise, man!)
she banged a lot on the apartment windows..
I would have been up in time for class, dude!

so then after that, I was understandably irritated..
(she thought I shouldn't be coz she's my sister..
and because she also meant well.. uh-huh)
when we finally got to the car and into town..
I bought her dinner at Church's Fried Chicken..
(see? I *am* nice to her sometimes!)
more grease to go with what we had yesterday..
I don't think I'll be having any more of that for some time..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home