Friday, July 11, 2003

Email inaccessible again

What is it with my email? I wake up today.. with the reasonable expectation that it should be accessible. (12 hours should make it so, right?) But no.. it's STILL not, despite my giving it some time overnight to shape up. I'm definitely annoyed at it now! Maybe it's time to change my email address again; changing it only twice in five or six years isn't that bad.. is it? If / when I choose to do this, and you're important enough.. I will definitely let you know! Yup, this goes for all the friends I actually keep in touch with. ;)

At least I'll be meeting Yazmine to try out the ferry terminal thing again today.. nothing should stand in the way. No too-cool weather (although that might be better than the summer boil that's sure to be outside), no near-conflicting plans, no nothing.. save something happening on my way over to meet her. It'll be so good to see her, too.. like I don't talk to her enough? :) Ah well.. at least this is one thing making me happy.

(yes, I know.. there was a double negative in the last paragraph, which you aren't ever supposed to use.. live with it, coz it's staying in there! :P)

Later, I'll probably still be up for some form of fellowship.. whether it be the actual program, or just hanging out with everyone (going to eat?) afterwards. Catching up with people you haven't seen since Sunday (or earlier) is always neat, and it might give me more cool memories.. always an awesome thing! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home