Sunday, July 13, 2003

So relaxing NOT to be at my parents' place!

ah, it's SO relaxing NOT to be at my parents' for once..
I had a weird dream (as always these days, it seems)..
it involved Hon, Vivian, Winnie, Kenny, and other friends..
as well as cartoon cats (Garfield?) meeting fiery deaths..
(no, I am NOT as deranged as my mom..)

my email's inaccessible again.. (not a huge surprise)
like I have a lot of time to check it anyhow?
good thing I took nutty's advice yesterday..
("while it's working, copy your address book!")
now I don't have to do things from faulty memory ;)

must rush out of here presently, too..
my sister just called to tell me they're leaving NOW..
I don't deal TOO well with being rushed for time..
as long as I don't have to wait TOO long for them.. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home