Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Canadope

come visit Canadope.. (the MB I'm now an admin at)
we're getting traffic from a bunch of other websites..
non-Canadians are definitely welcome..
(some of them are already registered, in fact)
my perspective on the admin gig involves promo..
so I'm happily cross-posting to advertise..
directing more traffic there is my job ;)

if you want to register, you'll need a free EZBoards account..
it shouldn't be too hard to obtain..
of course, you're more than welcome to lurk..
it's only been up and running for two days proper..
give us time to iron out all the kinks and stuff..

please give me feedback, as I think I need it..
you know where my email is located (or my IMs)..
I know one of you will say the name's cheesy..
but I didn't come up with it, so chill ;)


all these food commercials on the radio..
they make me want to eat and go food shopping..
I think I'll do just that.. and get back here before 6..
last week of night school.. it's been interesting!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home