Sunday, July 27, 2003

Yazmine's birthday party and magic tricks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) You always call me "Sarne," Jee. ;) Cool to have you around.. good luck with rez next year.

got back from Yazmine's birthday party earlier..
met a bunch of people, and had a good time..
most of the guests were her mom's co-workers..
but I was part of a very select group of people..
(one of her friends who was closer to her own age..)

she even performed a few magic tricks..
and definitely loved all her gifts, like mine ;)
I also had to contend with her dog Solomon..
all in all, I had a lot of good BBQ / Filipino food..
a very nice mix.. I wouldn't combine things like Jon!
definitely a distraction from other things.. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home