Thursday, July 24, 2003

Radio stations, Proboards, being young at heart, not telling people stuff, Bon Jovi, bubble tea, Crash Test Dummies

TODAY'S RANDOM THOUGHTS

Standard Disclaimer: These may not make much sense.. thus why they're called random thoughts. :P

1. The Q is getting too much static on the airwaves already after only a few hours. I managed to listen to it for two days solid last week without this much coming through.. oh well. I'll just listen to The Fox, 104.9 FM, Rock 101, or JACK FM instead. (when I can't stand the static anymore, that is!)

2. Proboards keeps superimposing badly on me, so I can't send a PM to Phoenix. I can't even test out all the smilies in a reply, and copy and paste the links somewhere. It would make it easy to select images on sites where I can use the image tag. (I'll do it on the fast computer when I'm there) Heck, can you do image tags in HTML? There's got to be some way to.. eh well. Possibly I'll ask Corey later. (since I don't want to mess up stuff here)

3. I must be at least somewhat young at heart, what with all the little kids I hang around on the weekends and such. But I feel old every time I think of Vernon and Sarah's wedding. All because Sarah's younger than me, yet she's getting married. Not that I have this burning desire for a relationship right now, but it would be nice. Guess we'll have to see what happens in the future, despite the fact that I don't look as good as others. (even though it's not [supposed to be] all about that)

4. What does my sister expect me to tell her? I don't lie, and that was the truth! "Aiya.. yikes!" indeed.

5. I'll get a Bon Jovi CD sometime, but I just don't know when. Very good stuff, I must say. (and no, it's NOT The J Man's influence.. if it was, I would have bought one a LONG time ago!)

6. No, I don't think I should own stocks in bubble tea. I don't even drink the stuff every week, coz it does get pricey.

7. Crash Test Dummies songs are very cool. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home