Monday, July 28, 2003

Conjoined triplets, inaccessible email, admin job at message board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATALIE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) You've been an awesome friend to me through the years.. may you enjoy your honeymoon and married life with Brad in England.

I had a weird dream last night about two sets of conjoined triplets (an all-female set, and an all-male set) on a bus. Of course, they all were in the bus courtesy seats, so understandably nobody else who needed them could get on. There was also a three-part epic novel that everyone was reading. (the word "sex" was part of the title) Not sure I can blame this weird one on anybody.. oh well. But Corey's "giver" picture got the blame for Saturday's dream, at any rate. (which I won't tell anybody else about)

My email's inaccessible AGAIN.. Yahoo and their servers are down more often than I'd like. Dumping cookies could work, but if they don't affect loading a page.. oh well. Haven't been able to read my email since around 9 yesterday morning. (then again, that was on my sister's laptop) So if you've emailed me, the watchword should be "patience." I'll get to it as soon as I can.


I can't really believe that I agreed to take on an administrator job at a new message board. Had to think about it for a few days when someone asked me. It's like I was saying to the other admin of the place: I have like zero experience! (then again.. he doesn't have any experience, either) I do have at least two or three people with experience I can talk to about this, so that should help.

At least he won't be able to lord any vast experience he has over me! We'll probably just learn together. Guess I'll be busier than usual, trying to figure out what to do and so forth.. but talk to me anytime!

Edit: Hmm.. I thought I was an admin. Made a post just now, and my status is that of a "newbie member." Must clear it up with the ultimate admin later, if he ever gets online.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home