Thursday, July 24, 2003

One-litre bubble tea and Sprite Ice... so much caffeine!

my sister and I went to the one-litre bubble tea place..
it was a surprise to me when she picked up the tab..
then again, I treated her to Church's Fried Chicken last week..
these little reciprocal things are definitely cool ;)

I got some honeydew, as I saw no reason to get a coffee tea..
for the next while, I want to get to bed at a reasonable hour..
my determination will be set like steel, fire, and ice..
unless I'm talking to a certain person, of course..
but then again, most times I go offline before he does..

at home, I heard Barney Bentall's Do Ya on the radio..
another song that I haven't heard in a long time..
it's too bad that I missed most of the song, though..
I also managed to finish my Sprite Ice as well..
mmm, lemon-lime mint-flavored soft drinks.. ;)
my sister doesn't like it, but thinks I will coz I'm weird..
that is NOT why I like the drink.. just an interesting new taste..
I'll admit the flavor's a bit unusual, but it's all good :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home