Friday, June 20, 2003

Weird dreams about hermaphrodite babies and church people

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAGE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you at school.. you and Jazz were semi-named after scents, right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAISIE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been great getting to know you at church.. we should definitely get together again sometime soon.

I swear my subconscious is getting weirder by the week.. take a look at the highlights of this dream, and tell me what you think. (yes, I'm aware you most likely don't know the people involved.. but what are you gonna do about it, huh? :P)

a hermaphrodite baby.. sort of both a boy and a girl, but we referred to it as a boy
an A&W restaurant being out of business, but the associated A&W gas station across the street still in business.. go figure
Dawn and some others (including me) having to ride to Jon's in a police car (no, we weren't arrested or anything)
Helen K., Jessica L., TLD (inexplicably enough), Lesley, Lily, Maxine, and a bunch of others having a cookoff / bakeoff contest thing (lots of food for everyone to have)
my having to page Lesley from the outside of the building we were in at the time (pictures of the people we were paging on the pager, too.. now is that neat, or what?)
my attempting to avoid the huge meal from the competition because there was some kind of Committee meeting afterwards (was kinda successful, but not really)
playing on the computer in the church office (great fun, really..)
a LOT of different TV channels on our satellite TV (like at least 100,000 with lots of different shows)
Auntie Ping having a double who went by a different name, and the two of them launching themselves off the rocks in separate canoes to go to the Island
the whole church getting together to see the various members of Awana (in their red-and-grey uniforms) and the choir (in black and white) perform a skit.. it involved everyone playing with Vanessa; everyone piled on her at the end, and it got too much: a "why won't she wake UP?" kind of thing

too weird.. and no, I definitely don't wish Vanessa would die! (though I seriously don't know how I feel about those endless Committee meetings ;) )


should add that I'm going out to meet Yazmine..
we might go to the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal..
then again, we might not coz it's raining outside..
(where has summer gone, man?)
I might also go to Fellowship, too..
I'm not sure on that one quite yet!
now I'm out to have fun.. seeya later! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home