Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Meaning something to friends

and I wish I meant something to people..
certainly my parents don't respect what I say..
if I don't want to speak to Mom, so be it..
I did call to talk to my sister for a reason, you know..
doesn't give Mom license to call me right back..
I don't want her voice in my head.. (among other reasons)

I do know I mean something to my friends..
how much I mean to them, I don't know..
it was good talking to Darren last night, though..
haven't talked to him in some time..
I know I mean something to him..
and perhaps more to my church friends and Yazmine..
and even some of my other "wired" friends ;)
but maybe it's better that I don't know how much..
wouldn't want to get disappointed in certain cases..
or get a swelled head in other cases! (oh my..)

so what am I trying to say here? don't really know..
but suffice to say that if I mention you in this thing..
I most likely have some degree of affection for you..
(unless I totally trash you, of course.. then, not so much)
you'll just have to be satisfied with that for now :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home