Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Being Chinese in restaurants

so what have I been up to lately?
not too much at all..
weekends are my social life..
no idea what today will bring me..
it's supposed to be the last hot day of the week..
with temps from 25° to 31°, it'll be summer..
maybe I'll go to BP and be Chinese.. ;)
pasta specials two days in a row.. I rock! :)

(Translation: Boston Pizza has this "Pasta Tuesday" special on, where all orders of gourmet pasta are $8.95 as opposed to the regular price of $11.95 to $13.45. Being Chinese in this context means that I'll save as much money as possible by choosing the most expensive kinds of gourmet pasta. We were joking about this yesterday at Chianti's, which has a Monday-Tuesday pasta lunch special where selected kinds of pasta only cost you $6.95.. as opposed to the normal price of $8.95 to $10.95)

and before you say anything.. in case you don't know, I am Chinese.. so yes, I can more-or-less freely joke about these things without fear of censure coming my way from certain quarters ;) so don't bug me about it :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home