Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Soundless vacuums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been a blast knowing you for all these years at church.. wishing you all the best with your move!

I definitely wish my next-door neighbors would be at least a little less noisy.. they always talk in these impossibly LOUD voices in the middle of the apartment hallway when *some* people are still trying to SLEEP at 11:45 or noon.. (yes, I'm talking about myself here.. and what of it? :P)

believe me, I know that Hongers can have loud voices.. having been exposed to way more than my share of them in crowded, noisy Chinese restaurants at lunchtime on weekends, I certainly know that one for sure..

I don't really wish fiery death to come upon my neighbors.. but it would be great if they were put into one of those soundless vacuums you occasionally hear about.. that would work for me, so I could get more rest at the tail end of my sleep cycle.. and then they could try to shout as loud as they wanted at each other (in a vain effort to be heard), but then they couldn't hear each other either.. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.. :P

yes, I am evil.. as if you had any doubts ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home