Friday, May 16, 2003

Random Name and Title Generator / 80's Music Quiz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARMONY.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) Definitely remember all your food allergies (peanut butter, chocolate, milk, nuts, etc.), and that you were great friends with my sister in kindergarten and Gr. 1 or so.. and again in high school in Gr. 9 or 10.

WANT A NOBLE TITLE? YOU GOT IT..
This generator gives you a shiny new name and "noble" title to go along with it. It's pretty cool and all..

Random Title and Name Generator

Even when I'd clearly marked down "female" in the sex field, it sometimes turned me into a GUY!

Sometimes it would insert random middle names into my title, even when I'd given it no middle names to start with.

And sometimes.. it gave me things I just did not like.

But here are a few that I did like:


You shall henceforth be known as:

Warden of Beef Jerky, Flami Nina Brolx

Warning: Not a substitute for the Federal Witness Protection Program.


Agent of People Who Say "Turn That Frown Upside Down", Ms. Subroutine Ragnar Hamsterette

We'll bring you the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, and because we've got soccer highlights, the sheer pointlessness of a zero-zero tie.


Associate Goddess-In-Training of Silly People Who Don't Like Using Calculators, Alena Y. Perez

The Monkey-Man will MAKE you believe!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home