Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Celebrating Mum's birthday... eek!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) Sure wonder what became of you.. the memories are all good, though!

Shortly after I posted that last entry, my sister called to tell me that we had to celebrate my mum's birthday.. um, woohoo? Not that I'm really averse to celebrating it or anything like that, but I was kind of hoping for a quiet day spent by myself. (my first reaction: "do we HAVE to make THAT big a deal out of her being 55?"). Being with family won't be TOO bad.. but we have to eat dinner at 9:15 or 9:30. That is not exactly when I usually eat dinner. Guess I will have to change the way I do things just for tomorrow.. AIYA. (yup.. you guessed it.. I dislike changing the way I do things)

I definitely hope my sister won't try to hold hands round the table, or that my mum won't try to sing. Being in public is no bar to them doing embarrassing things, you see. Oh well, if they do happen to do these things.. I have a secret weapon: laughing out loud for no reason in a hysterical fashion. ;) (actually, no.. I won't do that.. I'll just look at my watch a zillion times and hope the evening ends very quickly) Don't know if I'm looking forward to it.. too much family time can't be good. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home