Thursday, May 15, 2003

Yanking teeth out, forked tongues

Went for sushi last night.. it wasn't bad at all. Especially since I'd been craving some sushi since last week.. woohoo!

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering about my MSN name of "yankin' me teeth out with pliers".. please rest assured I'm not actually doing that. (I would never do so) It's a song reference.. go Google "Crash Test Dummies He Liked To Feel It."

Yesterday, I saw a picture in the paper of some dude with a forked tongue. Now, we've all heard of the dude on the Internet whose tongue actually IS like this.. has pictures up somewhere and such. But this is a 19-year-old New Yorker who had his tongue split with a piercer after doctors refused to do it. As you can imagine, it looks pretty gross.

Oh, and thanks to the people who came along to entertain me yesterday.. you're golden.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home