Monday, May 12, 2003

Tallying and calculating

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been good knowing you all these years in church.. choir memories rule!

if you find it hard to track me down online in the next couple of days or so..
don't think the worst..
more than likely, I'm tallying / calculating / writing things down..
all the usual "diary changeover" bollocks, y'know ;)

but if you want to talk to me, go ahead..
I'll more than likely be not too far away from the computer..
(except maybe for tomorrow night.. I just might be at Tim and Maxine's, then.. )
heck, you'll provide a nice distraction.. ;)

this is what is known as fair warning..
I am NOT responsible if you don't read this..
so there! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home