Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Vernon helping me with a P2?

well.. I might get a P2 (my dad's old computer).. that is, if I ever get up the nerve to ask Vernon about transferring all the stuff on this computer to the other one.. and transferring the computer over here.. it'll certainly be a step up from this 486 that I got soon after moving in.. (thanks, David!)

don't know when I will ask him, though.. heck, I was in his car for half an hour the other day (and STILL didn't even ask, aiya!).. eh, maybe this weekend or something (might include it in his birthday card, hehehe).. and no, it's NOT related to man issues.. I've known him for at least 15+ years, so I'm definitely comfortable with him as a good friend of mine.. you bet!

so if Vernon's reading this.. any chance you can do it?

(yup.. this is absolutely THE most indirect way to ask someone for a favor that I've ever heard of.. :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home