Sunday, May 11, 2003

Mother's Day

Mother's Day today.. woohoo. We are going to have the cheesecake as part of breakfast.. what can I say, my brother came home too late to surprise Mum with it. (yup, I'm REALLY going to get her out of bed at 1 AM to surprise her with a heart-shaped cake.. NOT!) It'll be the usual Sunday stuff going on anyhow, since we usually go out for lunch on Sunday. But no gwei loh places for us, since we'll have Grandma with us.. and she doesn't like non-Chinese food all that much. Never mind what my sister was half-joking about earlier: "Oh, she'll agree to almost anything if Jon's with us.. 'oh, no gwei loh food.. wait! Jonathan's with us? Okay.. let's go to White Spot for lunch, then.. my treat.' Maybe she'll say that!" Somehow, I don't think that'll work.. even with the old Chinese lady favoring grandsons because they're boys. ;) Ah well, Chinese food is fine.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home