Thursday, March 13, 2003

Entertainment value

And.. I wonder if I provide entertainment value for anybody out there. I don't mean the sort of entertainment value that could happen if people laugh at me. Definitely not that at all. What I mean is.. does anyone out there think I'm entertaining / humorous in my own right? I know some people think I do.. and I definitely think that of other people (names withheld to protect the innocent), but sometimes I wonder.

What I wonder is if I have a lot of humor resident within me.. probably I do. However, I'm certainly not going to use it for ill wherever possible. (like burn people with certain stereotypical jokes if I don't know how the person's going to react) I explain it to people as "yeah, my brother and I like to burn people a lot.. y'know, make fun of them and such." That's backfired for my brother, though.. and for me also. Guess we have to make sure the people involved really know us well. :) I definitely like being around humorous people since they usually make me laugh, and enjoy making people laugh in a GOOD way. Sometimes I like teasing people, I admit.. but it's always in good fun, and hopefully people know that! :D

Actually, I do know that I have a good sense of humor. Heck, if the amount of "HAHAHAHA," "lol" (though you can never tell with this one), "Bwahaha," and such stuff I've got over IMs is any indication.. as well as the hilarious laughter sessions I have with my RL friends as well (sometimes over the most mundane things). I can usually see if someone's trying to be genuinely funny, as well.. but not all senses of humor are the same. Then again, sometimes when I laugh (usually at nothing in particular).. my brother thinks I'm on crack. Who knows why.. things just strike me as funny out of nowhere, I guess.. and that's cool. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home