Thursday, March 13, 2003

If I'm kind and gentle, then Kody is gwei lo laap saap!

I just saw a post where swampbear said I was one of the SDMB's most gentle and caring spirits.. that means a lot to me from someone I've come to respect a lot. Thank you.. that was a really sweet compliment from a sweet person. :) (might not necessarily apply to me a lot of the time, but if someone can see that in me.. well, all I can say is that I'm honored)

Just got off the phone with my friend Yazmine; she's under the impression that she needs a makeover since she's looked the same for many years.. says she'll go goth one day, and punkish the next. I'm not so sure that will work, but hey.. I need one too. But it's good to have great friends with whom you can just talk about stuff for hours.

I'd just like to add that Kody is gwei lo laap saap. ;) For those of you who do know what it means, I'm just joking around.. he isn't really that. And for those of you who don't know what it means, ask me later! Actually, he's a real darling for putting up with me and my insane jokes.. and when I flipped out over some shocking (to me) revelation a couple weekends ago, he took it fairly well. It's fun to talk to him, actually. :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home