Thursday, April 26, 2012

NOBODY calls me "Les"! / Bruins out, racist fans, and family vacation HELL in a dream

THE BOSTON BRUINS GOT ELIMINATED IN A GAME 7 IN OVERTIME BY THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS... YES! THIS IS AWESOME KARMA! The Bruins do have racist fans, if they call Joel Ward the "N word," and claim not to know who Willie O'Ree is! They've just released a statement saying the team doesn't condone the behavior, though.

Had a bit of a nightmare about a family vacation gone all to hell, what with Steph and my parents ganging up on me to yell about anything and everything. I just hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come! My Internet keeps cutting in and out, too - very annoying! I've had at least thirty TV Tropes tabs open since last night... man, this is a vast time-suck!

I had some random idiot named Sean Alex in Puckheads call me "Les." THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. When I called him on it, he said: "well i just did and im to lazy to type your hole name" ... yes, that is exactly what he typed. MY NAME IS SIX FREAKING LETTERS LONG! JFC. Too bad I can't block him, since that's prohibited in the rules. *sigh* This may or may not have anything to do with that asshole Paul thinking he could call me whatever he liked.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home