Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mussels, purple yam ice cream, and HUNGER NAMES

Beware the Ides of March!

The Hunger Names: Your name is Woof Amberdeen. Congratulations! You had the honor of being a District 10 tribute in the 8th Hunger Games! You were killed by self-destruction.

Mom apparently just learned on her cruise that the supposed end of the world is Dec. 21, 2012 - HAHAHA! I take issue with her last line of the email, which says something about "missing and loving all of you" - NO GUILT TRIPS SINCE THEY DON'T WORK ON ME! She's told me to eat whatever I want and to water the plants - TRUST ME, I'VE BEEN DOING THAT! Found some New Zealand mussels in the freezer, which seemed to be fine when I boiled them. I will eat the purple yam ice cream, corn, and mushroom soup with mushroom pieces!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home