Saturday, March 31, 2012

Google Maps, DRAGON WARRIOR, March 2012 BBT Tally

Harmony emailed me last night to thank me for my generous gifts of the toys, sippy cup, and baby wipes; she also thanked me for coming out to the baby shower, since she and Jane had had fun! I'm sure she can use the things I gave her, hopefully! Eric tried calling me when I was in the shower, but resorted to MSN: there's been a delay, and he figures it might be best if we cancel. If he calls me later, we're still on. Sounds good to me, and I'll definitely be thinking of him! Matt shared a funny DRAGON WARRIOR / Google Maps video with me - he isn't sure it's NOT an April Fool's joke, but it made me laugh!
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rznYifPHxDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


<b>MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, MARCH 2012 (2)</b>

lychee @ Big Orange (Thursday, Mar. 22)
banana @ Big Orange (Friday, Mar. 30)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home