Monday, March 26, 2012

Quirkyalone, sprained ankle, intense 1-0 shutout, 24 hours of "fasting"

Talked to Talia on AIM for a bit about her sprained ankle, TV shows, the Rock still wrestling, before the hockey game started. The refs called a "shower of snow" on the Kings this time as "unsportsmanlike conduct" - it IS in the rules, but nobody ever does that! I finally felt hungry enough to eat something (chocolate chip cookies), 24 hours after dinner yesterday! Throughout the day / my "fast," I kept myself hydrated! THE LAST MINUTES OF THE GAME WERE REALLY FUCKING INTENSE, BUT THE 1-0 SHUTOUT STOOD! YAY FOR MALHOTRA!

Thanks to that library book which I picked up on a whim the last time I was there, I've discovered something about my personality! This is one word to describe myself: "quirkyalone." James seems to think it fits, and I guess he knows me well enough to make such a statement. I'll show it to others who know me well, and see what they think.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home