Monday, January 23, 2012

BLACK DRAGON / Copa Café / Bridge-hopping

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! YEAR OF THE BLACK DRAGON!!!!

Auntie Catherine called me at 10:30, but I missed the call. She wants to take me out to Copa Café on Tuesday at 10:30 AM (why do people do things at that unholy hour?!), because she has to take Karen to work and Mattias to school. I can usually make exceptions for things like that, but I HOPE MY BODY FUCKING COOPERATES! At least it seems to be close to a Canada Line station? (which is what she wanted so I could get out there easily)

Eric M. also spammed my email (not really) with a question about a Wednesday evening Skype meeting. I TOLD HIM THAT I AM NOT A COMMITTEE MEMBER ANYMORE! JUST STOP IT! Ugh. Good thing I have something to do then? I just realized that I'll have a busy Tuesday to Sunday... maybe I can tell Auntie Catherine that I'm not feeling well, which probably will be at least half the truth! We'll see... everything else is kind of non-negotiable. =/


With the help of the below video, I was finally able to get past all the frustrating bridges and green guys!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home