Friday, December 16, 2011

Peppermint ice cream, baby wipes, and Chinese Eric

I had a limited amount of money to buy stuff with (even less because of yesterday's Wal-Mart spree), but I managed to get paper bags / seasonal peppermint Island Farms ice cream / bananas / Chinese sausage / baby wipes (I'll accumulate stuff for any baby shower Harmony might have!) / spicy tomato juice / peach yogurt / chocolate almond milk when Barry picked me up. Actually, I spent less money today than last night - go figure! When I got home, I noticed a call from a blocked number, so I thought Chinese Eric might have called me. According to his mom, he was at the doctor's - sure, calling later will be FINE! I called Jon later, who says he and Harmony are moving on Sunday after church since the inspection was yesterday - I'll just give them more crap to move, hahaha. (talked to Teunis on MSN about Jasmine - WHO SHOULD GET A LIFE AND STOP READING MY POSTS! - and other things, too)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home