Wednesday, December 14, 2011

De Ruiter Speculas biscuits better be good!

Vanessa and I are getting together tomorrow evening to avoid traffic, so I had to get her a small Christmas gift tonight, along with some brandy beans for Julie C. since we were discussing it via FB. If she says it's okay, I can trust her. Better hope her mom doesn't find out, though! Before I left, I noticed that the controls for my Visual Boy Advance seemed to be all set to the left CTRL pad (and would NOT be reset), but thought I'd figure it out later... a restart seems to have cured the problem. PHEW! At London Drugs, some lady seemed to be buying up a lot of flavored candy canes! I myself got dark truffle Almond Roca, Orangina, Maitre Paul brandy beans, Dutch de Ruiter Speculas biscuits (in case I do end up going to that potluck), and Waterbridge chocolate balls for the kids.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home