Thursday, December 15, 2011

"I, Garland, will knock you all down!" / Strawberry Shortcake gum

Vanessa didn't want me to miss the hockey game against Carolina, but it's a lucky thing that it started at 4 since the Canucks are on a road trip. She went to pick up her mom and go to Zellers before picking me up at 6:45 to go to Walmart and Pho Lemongrass as a change from the usual Specialty Chicken and Wonton House, heh. The Canucks lost 4-3, though. We bought stuff at Walmart and the liquor store (where I was stymied by ID) first: wine, beer, coffee filters, chips (only $1), Lindt chocolate, massive one-pound Reese's peanut butter cups (I bought one for Julie C.), Ferrero Rocher, pads, chocolate mousse Jello cups, toothpaste, Juicy Fruit dessert-flavored gum (Orange Creme Popsicle, Strawberry Shortcake, and Apple Pie), Canucks stickers, Coke Zero, canned mushrooms, bacon, sour candy, "cool touch" Kleenex, and more.

Talked about Krista, Teunis, my family, Yaohan, Danny's Wonton House, Ironwood, Subway, Mexican food, Greek food, stupid "gay" notions, peanut butter allergies, meat, vegetables, pasta, Granville Island, Guinness, heavy chocolate stout, spaghetti, noodles, video games, Wayne, and other stuff. She thanked me for the cards and Almond Roca, saying I didn't have to. I know, but I like doing things such as that for people who deserve it! Julie is also surprised I bought stuff for her, so insists on reciprocating at Walmart or Metrotown, haha. (box of chocolates, haha) Candy says she got my Christmas card, too!


HAHAHA! Another classic line, this one from the FF1 Temple of Chaos! Too bad for him that it wasn't true, since I one-shotted him immediately afterwards!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home