Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Illinois Christmas cards - WTF?! / Taboo discussion

Got Dawn and Eni's wedding invitation in the mail, along with a weird Christmas card from Illinois - WTF? Called Barry to set up a shopping appointment; my poor sleep schedule is going to suffer if it's at 11 on Friday, but at least the weekly tradition will be a go! I also called Jon, who said that he'd be at church on Sunday; now I actually have a REASON to go (besides giving stuff away to the kids and wearing my Santa hat while I do it), so my sleep schedule will suffer on Saturday, too! Hmm... should I just stay up a lot this weekend?!

Talked to Teunis a bit on MSN - apparently, Jasmine cut him off because my names list put her at risk. Somehow, I don't think that's the case even if she is / was suicidal! At least the Canucks played the Blue Jackets today, but lost 2-1 in a shootout just now. Also talked to Corey via Skype messages for a while, too. He says he got home on Saturday, so that's good news. :D




You Should Talk About Religion



You are the type of person who is interested in the deep philosophical questions in life.

You have no problem talking about religion, as long as all parties involved are openminded and nonjudgmental.



You believe in originality and tolerance. You think the world needs more diversity, not less.

You think religion can be a very fascinating subject to discuss. It's all about how you approach it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home