Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Irish stew, mangosteen pudding, on-sale Halloween stuff

I saw on-sale Breyer's peanut butter and jelly ice cream today, but didn't buy it since I was concerned about how it would taste. But I did get on-sale Jam-Packed Turtles ice cream, on-sale Breyer's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, Olympic Greek yogurt x2, St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot body wash, St. Ives Refreshing Citrus body wash, store brand Sidekicks (Butter and Herb / Parmesan x2 / Sour Cream and Chives / Fettuccine Alfredo x2), on-sale eggs (in case I make hot and sour soup noodles this month), and beef / turkey / chicken pot pies. Also got spreadable butter (which was HELL to find), on-sale Hungry Man microwaveable meals (Salisbury Steak x2 / Turkey x2), chicken / beef / vegetable / spicy chicken noodles, on-sale Cadbury 50-count fun size chocolate bars in a box x2 (Mr. Big / Wunderbar / Caramilk / Crispy Crunch), Irish stew, mushroom pieces, gravy and meatballs, and chicken stew.

Decided to get on-sale Reese's peanut butter cups, on-sale Oh! Henry, on-sale Maynard's Swedish Berries for Hien (all 12-count bags), on-sale Clamato x2, Ego mangosteen Chinese pudding, almond milk, and soy milk in regular flavor. Got home and discovered that Janina had mailed me a Halloween card with interesting stickers: "Where do vampires eat their lunch? At the casket-teria! [cafeteria] Ha ha!" Then Hien said I shouldn't buy her stuff, even if Superstore and Walmart were sold out; says she'll try Zellers next, but I'll still keep the candy just in case! Vanessa also sent me a FB message saying that she didn't think she could make it to Granville Island tomorrow; considering I thought that was last week, it's no big deal to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home