Thursday, October 27, 2011

Billie, Que Pasa twins, FUCKING possessives, and hot beverages

Turns out that Billie N. and I were both having Que Pasa blue corn chips last night during the hockey game - what a coincidence! No, I don't have a camera in her Kelowna place, hahaha! I was having them plain, but she had hers with cream cheese and jalapeno jelly. Unfortunately, that didn't help the outcome of the hockey game, as St. Louis won 3-0 for our third game out of ten where we were shut out. I finally finished my passion fruit and lemon ginger Côte d'Or chocolate bars, but they weren't what I was expecting. NEVER AGAIN! Deb finally emailed me back, saying I didn't have to get her anything since she figured I might be busy - TOO BAD!




You Are Black Tea



You are optimistic and trusting. You expect the best from people and usually get it.

In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.



You don't mind being a leader, but it's not a position you seek out. You'd rather be part of a team.

You are totally comfortable with where you are in life. You accept yourself and your life circumstances.


Here's a great picture that Kevin G. found! I was the first person he thought of when he shared this on Facebook, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home