Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jambalaya fettuccini, understanding of frustration, and gelato

Called Hester to let her know about the front door, but she says it was fixed earlier today; I would HOPE so! Vanessa got on MSN to let me know about a plane crash in Richmond; no wonder Denise was complaining later about being stuck! Chrystal called to see if we could meet "earlier" since she was downtown with her mom after doing some stuff; since her "earlier" time was the original stated time of 7, of course I'd be fine with that! When I was about to go out, Chinese Eric called me, but I said I was leaving then - of course he understood! Met Chrystal at London Drugs, freaking her out when I came up behind her to call her name! We went to Boston Pizza for dinner; I had jambalaya fettuccini while she had chicken salad. Talked about the offensive Paul, Jon, Awana, Auntie Rebecca making the picture frames herself, the Canucks, Golden, Angus' sister Merle making Micah's birthday cake, understanding of my frustration, insults, her parents, Hong Kong, Emily and Mike, forgiveness, alone time, my being too nice, Teunis, forgiveness, both Erics, nervousness, gelato, counselling, and more. Browsed at Indigo Spirit for a while before going our separate ways - pretty good! Eric hasn't called me back yet, but that's perfectly fine!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home