Saturday, October 29, 2011

STUPID OCEAN IN TAZMILY VILLAGE! / Halloween

As I thought, white Eric tried getting me out of here via MSN last night - no go, especially with the weekly tradition and my having to restart the computer twice during said brief conversation because it was getting slow! Made mushroom soup with vanilla soy milk; it's a bit sweet, but it still works as something to warm me up temporarily! Had a good time gaming and such, until I got stuck in the ocean of Tazmily Village! Stupid oxygen tank not being infinite... I know it's realism, but I won't be able to continue! The code I did find for it didn't work, either! *grumble*




You Feel Bored By Halloween



You don't understand what the big deal is about Halloween. You don't hate it, but you don't really like it either.

You'll drag yourself to the door to hand out candy, but you're not dressing up. That's for kids.



You think Halloween is pretty much the same every year. You're pretty much over it at this point.

It would take a lot to get you excited about Halloween, and this year's new costumes aren't going to do it for you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home