Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Wishes 2011 / First Date Movie Test

Heard there might be snow soon... in that case, I'm going to stay here ALL the time!


Holiday Wishes 2011

1. New friends. I like hearing new perspectives, and everything else!
2. Cards / postcards. I like getting mail that isn't junk or bills!
3. Chocolate or candy from other countries. I like trying things that aren't available here!
4. Stickers. Yeah, I'm a kid at heart.
5. BPAL. I've heard about it in the last few years through HOLIDAY_WISHES, but have never tried it! I might like it, you never know...
6. Books and bookmarks. I read a lot, and go through these things like nobody's business! I like epic novels, and USED is perfectly fine!
7. RPG recommendations. I've recently gotten into playing classic RPGs, and like the ones such as EARTHBOUND and DRAGON WARRIOR.
8. Dragons! No, not a real fire-breathing one. I've just always loved dragons for years. Guess it comes with being a FIRE DRAGON in the Chinese zodiac.
9. Dark fuzzy socks! It's going to be cold, so these would be much appreciated!
10. Gift cards to places like London Drugs, Wal-Mart Canada, and Safeway Canada. Not sure if I could use US gift cards in Canada...




You Think Love Should Be Exciting



You're not sure if it's love unless you're thrilled to see your sweetie every single day.

When you fall in love, you get totally swept off your feet. You can't think about anything else.



You tend to have crushes on charming, magnetic types. You love to flirt.

People are attracted to you because you keep them on their toes. You are delightfully high energy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home